The story began in 1976 when Lucien Vlerick, the president of
B.I.C.-Carpets at the time, was struck by the magic of the cobble stoned streets in the Greek Archipelago islands. These soft-hued, gently-rounded uneven stones later became the inspiration for an icon in the flooring world: the B.I.C. STONE carpet.
• Wool is hypoallergenic: it is resistant to bacte-ria, mould and mildew.
• Its complex coiled structure gives it great resilience, so you can count on wool to keep its shape.
• Wool is naturally flame resistant.
• Wool has balanced thermal insulation: it feels warm in winter and cool in summer.
• It is a totally natural product, entirely renewa-ble and sustainable.
• Wool fabrics clean easily, dirt sits on the surface of the fibre, making it easy to remove.